Monday, November 12, 2012

A bit about us.

I mentioned in the first blog that Todd and I were definite Disney enthusiasts, but I thought a passion like ours deserved an entire blog post.

D23 bracelet that Todd got me and my engagement ring.


Once upon a time, one and a half years ago, both Todd and I joined a Disney themed dating site. He sent me a message approximately twenty four hours later, and that's all she wrote! Fast forward to now, and we've already been on seven vacations to Walt Disney World. We even had our first official date at the Raglan Road Irish Pub. Todd is a member of D23, I haven't joined yet, but soon. Naturally, we're both Passholders, and we go to see every movie the day it comes out. I contemplated a Disney tattoo for a time, but decided against it. Todd can recite any fact about any of the parks, the company or Walt at the drop of a hat. I hope I reach that level one day, but I'm getting there.
Our first trip to Epcot.

I could gush on and on, but I think I'll stop there for today. In other news, two days until we preview New Fantasyland and three days until we go to Very Merry! I will hopefully post a sort of tutorial of what we pack for our trip, and definitely will have lots of posts when we return.

See ya real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment