Saturday, November 3, 2012

Jumping right in: Disney love!

As the lovely Julie Andrews famously sang, let's start at the very beginning, a very good place to start. For this blog, let me just say I was greatly inspired by the disney tourist blog and all of their wonderful adventures. My future husband (!) Todd and I are a very similar Disney loving couple, so I thought there was no better place to share and chronicle our trips to the most magical place on earth! To get our feet wet, let's start off with a photo from our most recent trip. 
At the Caribbean Beach Resort before heading to Downtown Disney.

In two weeks, we will be heading to the Coronado Springs Resort to go to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas and (drum roll, please) a preview of new Fantasyland. I will definitely post lots of pictures and details. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment